Keynote Presentation Titles Released
Tuesday 4th June, 2019
Keynote speaker presentation titles have now been released!
Professor Claire Hopkins will present on the following topics:
- Current approaches to CRS;
- Management of Recalcitrant CRS; and
- Future management of CRS, focusing on biologics and other novel therapies and where these may end up sitting in our current pathways.
Dr Ricardo Carrau will present on the following topics:
- Prevention and Management of, Surgical Complications in advanced Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery;
- Angiofibromas - The good, the bad and the ugly; and
- CSF Leak Management and Reconstruction of Skull Base Defects after EEA.
Dr Zara Patel will present on the following topics:
- Frontal sinus surgery in an era of precision medicine;
- Functional outcomes after endoscopic skull base surgery; and
- Treatment of olfactory loss: what works and what doesn't.
Professor Rakesh Chandra will present on the following topics:
- Pain and opiate use in sinus surgery;
- Aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease; and
- Allergic Fungal Sinusitis.
« Registrations now OPEN
< Latest News