Submit an Abstract
Abstracts for oral presentation on all aspects of Rhinology, are now sought.
Abstracts must conform to the following requirements:
- Include a short title (up to 20 words), and the authors' names (asterisk the presenting author)
- Maximum 250-word length
- Structured with the headings:
- Up to three references (optional)
- Include presenting author's contact details including institution, address, email, telephone and fax
- Papers must conform to the abstract template.
- Abstracts will be accepted until Monday 12 January 2015
The Conference Organising Committee will review abstracts suitable for presentation at the Conference, based on scientific validity and subject matter. Authors will be advised in writing of acceptance or non-acceptance of abstracts by Monday 26 January 2015. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Handbook.
All presenting authors must register and pay for their attendance at the Conference.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is Monday 12 January 2015. Early submission is encouraged.
Eight (8) minutes will be allocated for oral presentations with two (2) minutes for questions. Papers should be presented using PowerPoint projection. Overheads will not be permitted.
Please bring your presentation power point slides on a memory stick to the audio visual speaker's preparation room on arrival at the Conference so it can be loaded on to the presentation lap top computer. Please also bring a backup of your presentation on a separate memory stick or CD in case your presentation fails.
It is a requirement that all presenters must register for the Conference.