Submit an Abstract
The Australian & New Zealand Rhinologic Society is now accepting abstracts for the society's bi-annual scientific meeting to be held in Melbourne on the 20-22 September 2019.
Abstract submissions should include the following information:
- Presentation Title
- Presentation Category (Is the abstract to be considered for Oral or Poster)
- Presentation Theme – (Please select from Rhinology/Skull Base/Allergy)
- Authors names and affiliations
- A structured abstract of no more than 250 words must be submitted using the following template, with a word count including:
Please note the following:
- the authors must accept sole responsibility for the statements made in heir abstract
- abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentations
- if abbreviations are used in the abstract, they must be defined at their first mention
- illustrations and tables are not permitted
- supplementary data will not be accepted.
Abstract Submissions close on Friday 26th July 2019.
Abstract Review and Selection
The scientific programme committee will review all abstracts submitted. All decisions made by the committee are final.
The committee reserves the right to re-assign presentation types (oral, poster) as it deems necessary.
Each abstract must specify a presenter, who will be notified of the committee's decision when the abstract acceptances are distributed.
The presenter of each accepted abstract must register for the entire scientific meeting and must be available to present on the day allocated.
Abstracts submitted for presentation to the meeting of the Australian & New Zealand Rhinologic Society are expected to be original and unique submissions without duplication at other societal meetings.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference handbook.
Oral presentations will be allocated ten (10) minutes. This will consist of 8 minutes presentation time and 2 minutes for questions. We ask all speakers to strictly adhere to time.
Please bring your presentation PowerPoint slides on a memory stick to the audio visual speaker's preparation room on arrival at the conference for loading onto the conference laptop computers. Please also bring a back-up of your presentation on a
separate memory stick in case of presentation failure.
Posters should include:
- author and co-author's names
- a short title
- the name of the institution where the work was carried out
All presenting authors must register and pay for their attendance at the conference by date TBC.