2019 News Archive
- CPD Points Announced - By attending the 2019 Australia and New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference you will qualify for 17 CPD points in Maintenance of Knowledge and Skills.
- Conference Program Released - Richard Douglas, Alkis Psaltis and the organising committee are excited to announce the conference program is now available. The three day conference will cover all aspects of endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery, as well as the medical...
- E-satchel Handouts Released - In our endeavour to increase our sustainability practices, this year we will have e-satchel handouts. E-satchel handouts can be viewed here
- Keynote Presentation Titles Released - Keynote speaker presentation titles have now been released! Professor Claire Hopkins will present on the following topics: * Current approaches to CRS; * Management of Recalcitrant CRS; and * Future management of CRS, focusing on biologics...
- Registrations now OPEN - Registrations for the 2019 Australia and New Zealand Rhinologic Society Conference ARE NOW OPEN! Register Now!
- Abstract Submissions Open - The Australian & New Zealand Rhinologic Society is now accepting abstracts for the society's bi-annual scientific meeting to be held in Melbourne on the 20-22 September 2019. For more information click here
< Back to Homepage